Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Because I bake so often for our gluten-free family, I often double or triple this recipe and keep some in the deep freeze. This mixture is great for cookies, bars, cupcakes, pancakes, etc., but doesn't work well for breads. I use this as a cup for cup substitute for all purpose flour. If a recipe calls for baking powder, increase the amount by 50%. For example, if the recipe calls for 1 teaspoon of baking powder, add 1-1/2 teaspoons.
- 236.59 ml brown rice flour, fine grind
- 236.59 ml sorghum flour, fine grind
- 473.18 ml rice flour, fine grind
- 354.88 ml sweet rice flour
- 118.29 ml potato starch
- 314.66 ml tapioca starch
- 158.51 ml cornstarch
- 19.71 ml xanthan gum
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator.