1/1 Photo of My Favorite Gluten Free Cornbread
Simple, easy, good gf cornbread. Make sure you don't use more than 1/4 cup of the tapioca flour. The mixture and texture doesn't work well if you do. This has become a staple in my kitchen since I've had to be gluten-free and dairy-free. I usually use Earth Balance instead of the butter and it works well in the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift together dry ingredients into a bowl.
- 2Add egg, milk and butter. Beat until smooth, about 1 minute. Do not overbeat!
- 3Bake in a greased 8-inch square pan for 20-25 minutes at 425 degrees.
- 4Serve warm with honey and butter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Gluten Free Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.4
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 19.2 mg
- Sodium 203.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: