Recipe by SusieQusie
The first time I made this, it was based on what I had that needed using. Now, I buy ingredients specifically to make this salad. Cooking time = chilling time
Top Review by ellie_
Delicious and versatile too! I subbed 2 bananas and one apple (chopped) for the mangoes and raspberries. I loved the mint in this salad. I also used regular sugar (1/2 tsp) for the Splenda. Thanks for sharing this keeper!
- 2 large ripe mangoes, peeled & cubed
- 3 navel oranges, peeled, sectioned & cubed
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or 1 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled & cubed
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon key lime juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute, add to taste if you like a sweeter salad (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- If using frozen raspberries, thaw slightly then drain well.
- Lightly toss all ingredients together.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately as the lime & orange juice will macerate the mango & kiwi. It will still taste wonderful but not look as pretty. ;-).