1/1 Photo of My Favorite Easy Lasagna Recipe
1 hr 5 mins
This is a very simple but delicious recipe, I have been asked for this recipe everytime I serve it to guests.
My Private Note
13x9 pa ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil Lasagna Noodles as described on package.
- 2Brown Ground Beef and drain.
- 3Pour Spaghetti Sauce in pan with ground beef and mix.
- 4Lay 3 Lasagna Noodles side by side in a 13x9 glass baking dish.
- 5Pour 1/2 Meat mixture over noodles.
- 6Lay slices of the Mozzarella on top of the meat mixture.
- 7Spread about 3/4 of the Cottage cheese over the Mozzarella cheese.
- 8Lay the remaining 3 Lasagna Noodles side by side on top of the Cottage Cheese.
- 9Spread remaining Meat Mixture over noodles.
- 10Sprinkle with Parmesean cheese.
- 11Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
- 12Let Lasagna"set" for about 15 minutes before serving, this is a great dish reheated, you can also prepare this the night before and refrigerate for the next day.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Easy Lasagna Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (1994 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4019.5
- Calories from Fat 1932
- Total Fat 214.7 g
- Saturated Fat 102.6 g
- Cholesterol 734.5 mg
- Sodium 9598.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 232.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 93.6 g
- Protein 277.9 g