Recipe by StinaWina
This is the Devilled Eggs recipe I make with my mom. They are so delish. From your friend, Christina, the nine year old chef.
Top Review by Maito
Sometimes you just crave traditional - comfort food, and that's what this is. Just the way my mom made deviled eggs; this was super satisfying. The only thing I did different was to use smoked paprika, which isn't what I grew up on, but is all we have in the house these days. I also did not pay attention to measurements, just added til it was the right creaminess.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, shelled
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- sweet paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove the yolks and mash them with the mayonnaise, mustard, until smooth and velvety.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Place equal amounts into hollows of each egg half.
- Garnish by sprinkling paprika over the top of the eggs.