Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Homebasics I prefer Miracle Whip to mayo. but not in data base info.
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, seasoned salt, milk and vinegar.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat.
- Chill, if desired (recommended), or serve at room temperature.