Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
Boiled or grilled corn on the cob.
- Bring salted water to a boil and cook for 10 minutes or soak ears in water for at least 1 hour and grill for 10-12 minutes on high turning frequently.
- Allow corn to cool just until you can take off husks.
- Now the best part I have never seen anyone use Hellman's mayonnaise and Hellman's ONLY on the corn.
- NO butter or anything else.
- I have been eating it this way for 20 years.
- Try it you be will amazed how good it is.
The mayonnaise gives the corn a horrible taste. Just butter is far better.