Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have a four year old who happens to be obecessing about her familie's favorite colors... This is very green which is my favorite color...
- 1 lb cheddar cheese (grated)
- 1⁄3 cup jalapeno (seeded, minced)
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper (seeded, minced)
- salt (to taste)
- 1 lb egg roll wrap
- 2 -3 tablespoons Butter Flavor Crisco (melted)
- lori's guacamole (Zaar)
- Heat oven 375.
- Combine the cheese, peppers and salt.
- Fill wrappers with mix. Roll up securely.
- Place on a sprayed rack over a baking sheet.
- Brush with melted Crisco.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, turning once or until golden.
- Serve with guacamole.