Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe for chocolate macaroons produces the best macaroons I have ever had. Quick and easy, Passover friendly, absolutely delicious.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 4 ounces coconut
- Beat egg whites until stiff.
- Beat in sugar.
- Fold in all other ingredients.
- Put small walnut-sized dollops on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook at 350 for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool and eat.
I made this but without the chocolate.... amazing, light as air, fantastic taste... just what I was looking for...
These were good chocolate macaroons. Very quick, and very easy. They tasted just like a chocolate brownie, with coconut mixed in (But less calories!). I would not suggest making these for any sort of fancy gathering, or to impress guests, but they are PERFECT for something to make with your kids, or younger siblings.