1/2 Photos of My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
I have been using this recipe for years, and everyone LOVES them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream butter flavor Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Blend until creamy. Blend in egg.
- 3Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- 4Add to creamed mixture, gradually.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- 6Drop rounded tablespoonfuls (about 2 measuring tablespoons) of dough 3" apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes for chewy cookies (they will look light and moist).
- 8DO NOT OVERBAKE or 11 to 13 minutes for crisp cookies.
- 9Cool on baking sheet 2 minutes.
- 10Transfer to cool rack.
- 113 dozens 3-inch cookies. Note: if nuts are omitted, use 1-1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- 12Note: I add 2 Tbsp of additional flour per batch. This makes the batter a little easier to spoon out on to the cookie sheet, and gives you a more full bodied cookie that is still chewy, gooey and delicious, without being flat, hard and crunchy.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (513 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2452.5
- Calories from Fat 1308
- Total Fat 145.4 g
- Saturated Fat 50.5 g
- Cholesterol 150.9 mg
- Sodium 1742.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 279.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 181.5 g
- Protein 23.4 g