this is my chocolate chip cookie recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces French vanilla pudding mix
- 5 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 ounces baking chocolate (chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1cream butter, chopped baking chocolate, sugars, molasses, vanilla, cut baking chocolate into creaming mixture with knife to allow small pieces of chocolate to become blended.
- 2add pudding mix to cream mixture.
- 3add dry ingredients into bowl and evenly combine.
- 4add dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, baking powder).
- 5bake at 350 for 10 minutes, check after 5 minutes and after 7 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.9
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 21.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.0 g
- Sugars 37.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g