Recipe by toadman2
this is my chocolate chip cookie recipe
Top Review by CJAY
Excellent cookie even though I had to make a couple of changes. I didn't have dark brown sugar so I used all golden brown. I only used 1 tsp. of vanilla. I used chocolate pudding and omitted the cocoa powder(didn't have any). Since baking powder was listed twice I used 1 tsp. baking soda and 1/4 tsp. baking powder. These cookies come out picture perfect! I rolled the dough into balls and flattened slightly and baked them at 375* for 8 minutes. I also added the chocolate pieces at the end rather than at the beginning.Made for PAC FALL 2011. Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces French vanilla pudding mix
- 5 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 ounces baking chocolate (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- cream butter, chopped baking chocolate, sugars, molasses, vanilla, cut baking chocolate into creaming mixture with knife to allow small pieces of chocolate to become blended.
- add pudding mix to cream mixture.
- add dry ingredients into bowl and evenly combine.
- add dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, baking powder).
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes, check after 5 minutes and after 7 minutes.