Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
this is my chocolate chip cookie recipe
Make and share this My Favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 ounces French vanilla pudding mix
- 5 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 ounces baking chocolate (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- cream butter, chopped baking chocolate, sugars, molasses, vanilla, cut baking chocolate into creaming mixture with knife to allow small pieces of chocolate to become blended.
- add pudding mix to cream mixture.
- add dry ingredients into bowl and evenly combine.
- add dry ingredients (cocoa, flour, baking powder).
- bake at 350 for 10 minutes, check after 5 minutes and after 7 minutes.