Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This cake is so moist and delicious - one of my favorites and so easy to make!
- 4 eggs
- 1 (18 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Add cake mix, oil, water, and sour cream. Mix well.
- Stir in pudding mix and chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased bundt pan or 2 greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
I made this for our family picnic and everyone loved it. I followed the recipe exactly as written.
This could not be any easier! I made this exactly as posted, baking for 50 minutes. It came out perfectly moist and surprisingly not too sweet, considering the amount of chocolate chips! The slight tartness of the sour cream really came through. I just dusted this with some powdered sugar and it was ready to serve. I would recommend keeping the ingredients on hand for this recipe, as it is an easy, delicious dessert to whip up! Made for Please Review My Recipe Tag Game.
This cake came out super moist and so good! I love cakes that can be eaten without a layer of frosting on it. I didn't have the right size box of chocolate pudding so I used one box of chocolate and one of vanilla. Will make again!! Made for PRMR.