Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mom invented this recipe one day after a friend of mine got us hooked on Nutella. I've been enjoying it for years now. If you like chocolate and hazelnuts you should try Nutella. It's delicious and addicting. The name, Caterpillar In A Cocoon, is something I named it. I am a daycare provider. Kids seem to eat better if food has fun names. This is also a fun and easy food activity to do with your kids. This is very filling so you might want to cut the tortilla and banana in half for the kids.
- 1 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons nutella (more or less for your taste)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter (more or less for your taste, crunchy or creamy)
- Spread Nutella on tortilla.
- Spread peanut butter on top of nutella
- Place banana towards one end, (you may need to bend it a little so it is straight) and roll it tight.
- Grab a glass of milk and enjoy.
i grew up on nutella and love it--i made this this morning for my super picky daughters and they both asked for more ( i gave them only half to start out with) has been added to the kids cookbook cause my 5 year old made hers on her own, and i am always on the look out for things she can make with little assistance.