After much looking around and modifications, this is the recipe that I love the most. I use my kitchenaid for it. Cooking time does not include mixing or rising time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat water for 2 minutes in microwave.
- 2Pour into kitchenaid bowl and add honey, molasses, dry milk and butter.
- 3Stir until thoroughly mixed and water has cooled enough to add yeast.
- 4Add yeast and wait until bubbly.
- 5Add remaining ingredients, adjusting flour until dough forms a soft ball but is not too loose.
- 6Beat with kitchenaid for approx 10 mins or until dough passes window pane test.
- 7Place dough in covered oiled bowl until it has double in size.
- 8Punch down and form into loaf.
- 9Allow to rise again.
- 10Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown and done in the center.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Bread
Serving Size: 1 (724 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1746.8
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 69.0 mg
- Sodium 1570.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 333.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.7 g
- Sugars 102.5 g
- Protein 54.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vital wheat gluten