Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
After much looking around and modifications, this is the recipe that I love the most. I use my kitchenaid for it. Cooking time does not include mixing or rising time.
- Heat water for 2 minutes in microwave.
- Pour into kitchenaid bowl and add honey, molasses, dry milk and butter.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed and water has cooled enough to add yeast.
- Add yeast and wait until bubbly.
- Add remaining ingredients, adjusting flour until dough forms a soft ball but is not too loose.
- Beat with kitchenaid for approx 10 mins or until dough passes window pane test.
- Place dough in covered oiled bowl until it has double in size.
- Punch down and form into loaf.
- Allow to rise again.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until golden brown and done in the center.