Thi is my favorite way to cook round steak. It comes out so wonderfully tender and delicious. You can serve over rice or my preference which is egg noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut meat into serving size pieces and coat with flour.
- 2Reserve remaining flour.
- 3Pour oil into skillet and brown meat over medium heat for about 5 minutes per side.
- 4Remove meat.
- 5Add onions to skillet and cook for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 6Stir in salt and remaining flour until blended.
- 7Gradually stir in beef stock and paprika.
- 8Bring to a boil.
- 9Return steaks, reduce heat and simmer 45 minutes or until fork tender, turning once.
- 10Remove steaks, skim fat from gravy and stir in sour cream until blended.
- 11Heat through- DON'T BOIL!
- 12Serve with rice or egg noodles.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Beef Paprika
Serving Size: 1 (194 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 422.2
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 120.3 mg
- Sodium 444.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 33.1 g