Recipe by LieutenantPP
I love this recipe! I have been making it for years. My husband doesn't like nuts in his bread but if you do you can add 1 cup chopped Walnuts to the batter before it is cooked.
- 3 -4 ripe ripe mashed bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 1.5 Quart bread pan.
- In small bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir.
- Pour into bread pan and cook for approximately 70 minutes.
- Bread is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- Depending on your elevation you may need to lengthen or shorten your cooking time.