1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I love this recipe! I have been making it for years. My husband doesn't like nuts in his bread but if you do you can add 1 cup chopped Walnuts to the batter before it is cooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 ripe ripe mashed bananas
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 1.5 Quart bread pan.
- 3In small bowl, combine wet ingredients.
- 4In large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- 5Add wet ingredients to dry and stir.
- 6Pour into bread pan and cook for approximately 70 minutes.
- 7Bread is done when toothpick comes out clean.
- 8Depending on your elevation you may need to lengthen or shorten your cooking time.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.0
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 32.4 mg
- Sodium 175.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g