- 1 bagel, plain, sliced in half
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 purple onion, diced
- 2 slices tomatoes, beefsteak, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon spike seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread plain cream cheese on bagel slices, top with chopped onion & thick slice of tomato, sprinkle with Spike! (you can find it in the spice section). Mow. Seriously, this is SO good!
- Note: For some reason Zaar isn't posting the last ingredient - 1 tsp SPIKE seasoning. Small issue but it makes the taste -- .