Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Never fails and tastes great. You can cut down the sugar, depending on the type of apples, and it still is great. wonderful to use up those older apples the kids won't eat.
- 10 -12 apples
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon or 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Peel and cut apples to desired thickness. Put in casserole.
- Add 1/8 cup water.
- Sprinkle with white sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients, pack over apples.
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.