Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
As if apples aren't delicious enough! I love a sweet/tart apple taste. This just enhances it. My favorite apples are Red and Golden Delicious, or Pink Lady.
- 1 medium apple
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute or 2 tablespoons sugar
- Cut apple into however many pieces you want.
- Put apple pieces into a sealable plastic bag.
- Add Splenda and lemon juice, shake to mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before eating; overnight is great!
- Enjoy! Don't forget to slurp up the lemon juice!
Wow, I like apples with lemon juice too! Had enjoyed it and didn't know it was posted, but I'm glad somebody did :-)
What a great way to prepare apples. Quck and easy and can be made ahead of time for either a side dish or a great after dinner snack. Thank for sharing, CPolencheck.