1/2 Photos of My Favorite Albacore Tuna Salad
The Spice Guru's Note:
My recipe for Albacore tuna salad. NOTE: Recipe requires one large 12-ounce can solid white Albacore tuna.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1/3 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped dill pickle (Mt. Olive Zesty Garlic Dills)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh baby dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1 tablespoon snipped green onion top
- 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons imported non-pariel capers
- 1DRAIN 12 ounces solid white Albacore tuna; SET aside.
- 2CHOP all SALAD ingredients to specifications.
- 3WHISK the following DRESSING ingredients in a medium bowl: 1/2 cup real mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons fresh Meyer lemon juice, 1/2 teaspoon granulated sugar, 1/4 teaspoon coriander powder, 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest, 1/4 teaspoon freshly cracked black pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt.
- 4STIR in the tuna; BREAK up tuna with a fork until desired consistency is reached (I like mine slightly chunky).
- 5FOLD in remaining SALAD ingredients until mixture is evenly blended (1/3 cup diced celery, 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles (Mt. Olive Zesty Garlic Dills), 2 tablespoons minced fresh baby dill, 2 tablespoons chopped red onion, 1 tablespoon snipped green onion tops, 1 tablespoon finely minced fresh flat leaf parsley, and 2 teaspoons imported non-pariel capers).
- 6SERVE on your favorite bread, or serve on a bed of lettuce, with vine-ripened tomatoes, ripe avocado, and a light Italian vinaigrette, garnished with a whole black olive and a sprig of fresh dill or parsley if desired; ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Favorite Albacore Tuna Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.5
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 828.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 20.6 g