Prep 4 mins
Cook 0 mins
I know there are a gazillion bloody mary recipes, but this is my favorite combo. Don't be scared of the feta. It simply replaces the celery stick, and acts similarly to the olive in a martini.
- 1 fluid ounce vodka
- 1⁄4 fluid ounce orange-flavored liqueur (triple sec, cointreau, grand marnier)
- 1 dash lime juice
- 3⁄4 cup tomato juice (i prefer Clamato)
- 3 -4 chunks feta
- 3 -4 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 3 -4 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon jamaican jerk seasoning (or Caribbean jerk)
- Fill 12-16 oz glass half full with ice.
- Pour in vodka and orange liquor, top with lime juice.
- Add tomato juice, worcestershire, and tabasco.
- top with feta and jerk seasoning.
- Stir and enjoy. May I suggest a warm summer day sitting on the porch enjoying a good book?