Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
My Famous Lasagna
Make and share this My Famous Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Boil noodles for 20 minutes.
- In a skillet, brown ground beef, drain grease.
- Add onions, peppers, salt, pepper, cottage cheese & tomato sauce.
- Layer pan w/noodles, meat mixture & cheese -- repeat as needed.
- Bake for 20 minutes until cheese is golden brown.
This is a great lasagna to make when in a hurry. I have always made Hamburger Helper when we had a taste for lasagna during the week but this is so much better. The cottage cheese was good in the meat sauce and I didnt miss the creaminess from the regular ricotta and egg mixture. I did brown the ground chuck with the onion and bell pepper and only added 1/4 tsp. of kosher salt. We will have very tasty left overs! Thank you DarksLight for sharing your lasagna recipe. Made and reviewed for Pick A Chef - Spring 2009.