1/2 Photos of My Famous Cream Cheese Frosting
I seem to make a lot of cakes and cupcakes. If there is a birthday in my very large family, I am the cake person. People have started to request that I use my Cream Cheese frosting, especially my kids! I have seen lots of recipes for Cream Cheese frosting on here, but they use a lot more Icing Sugar than I do, so they are really sweet and not very creamy. This a very creamy frosting, if you plan to decorate with it, I would add another half cup of icing sugar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Start by blending room temperature cream cheese and butter, in mixer at low speed.
- 2Add vanilla.
- 3Add icing sugar 1/2 cup at a time.
- 4Once all icing sugar is blended with mixture, increase speed and mix for a minute or two.
- 5Spread on cake or pipes well on cupcakes.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Famous Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 862.2
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.9 g
- Cholesterol 141.0 mg
- Sodium 379.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 104.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 101.0 g
- Protein 5.1 g