Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is by far my family's favorite meal. My 6 year old would eat it everyday if I made it. My 2 year old son makes yummy noises through every bite.
- 2 whole chicken breasts
- 473.18 ml frozen mixed vegetables
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of potato soup
- 9 inch pie crusts
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 14.79 ml butter
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 44.37 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml sage
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml thyme
- Pre heat oven to 425
- Dice garlic and onion and sautee in butter and oil over medium heat till onions are softened and translucent
- Add the diced chicken to onions and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add the can of soup and sour cream and stir.
- Add veggies stir and turn off heat.
- Stir in seasoning.
- Spray pie plate with cooking spray and put bottom crust in, fill with chicken veggie mixture.
- Top with other crust, pinch edges together and cut slits for steam to escape.
- Bake 10 minutes then cover edges of crust with foil or pie ring.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until crust slightly browned.
- Remove from oven let cool for 15 minutes.
Thank you for posting this great recipe! My whole family LOVED this. I used homemade pie crusts and 2 tsp poultry seasoning in replace of the individual seasonings. The flavor was wonderful. I usually shy away from pot pie due to all the recipes being so labor intensive, or easy with a bland resulting dinner. This one delivers on ease of prep and excellent flavor! THANK YOU!
This received RAVE reviews from my family. Very easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing a recipe that will surely be a favorite in our household.