This is by far my family's favorite meal. My 6 year old would eat it everyday if I made it. My 2 year old son makes yummy noises through every bite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Pre heat oven to 425
- 3Dice garlic and onion and sautee in butter and oil over medium heat till onions are softened and translucent
- 4Add the diced chicken to onions and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- 5Add the can of soup and sour cream and stir.
- 6Add veggies stir and turn off heat.
- 7Stir in seasoning.
- 8Spray pie plate with cooking spray and put bottom crust in, fill with chicken veggie mixture.
- 9Top with other crust, pinch edges together and cut slits for steam to escape.
- 10Bake 10 minutes then cover edges of crust with foil or pie ring.
- 11Bake another 15 minutes or until crust slightly browned.
- 12Remove from oven let cool for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Famous Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (275 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.5
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 108.1 mg
- Sodium 968.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 37.0 g