Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is by far my family's favorite meal. My 6 year old would eat it everyday if I made it. My 2 year old son makes yummy noises through every bite.
- Pre heat oven to 425
- Dice garlic and onion and sautee in butter and oil over medium heat till onions are softened and translucent
- Add the diced chicken to onions and garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add the can of soup and sour cream and stir.
- Add veggies stir and turn off heat.
- Stir in seasoning.
- Spray pie plate with cooking spray and put bottom crust in, fill with chicken veggie mixture.
- Top with other crust, pinch edges together and cut slits for steam to escape.
- Bake 10 minutes then cover edges of crust with foil or pie ring.
- Bake another 15 minutes or until crust slightly browned.
- Remove from oven let cool for 15 minutes.