Recipe by Heather Beldin
I like to mess around in the kitchen and came across and idea to make some cheese dips.. after 2 trys this was the best one I came up with and let me tell you it was awsome.
Top Review by sassytxnmama
I am not sure what happened but this turned out awful. I made as written but something just didn't quite mesh taste wise. I will try it again but I am not sure how to fix this to make it better.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 chopped onion
- 2 lbs Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 1 (16 ounce) jar picante sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cheedar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- tortilla chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet cook ground beef, sausage, and onion until meat is brown.
- Drain Fat.
- In 4qt.
- Dutch oven combine cheese, picante sauce, undrained tomatoes, mushroom soup, cheese soup, and milk.
- Cook and stir constantly over low heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in beef mixture.
- Heat through.
- Serve with warm tortilla chips.