Recipe by NaNa BKM
This is a simple recipe I got several years ago. My family has recently began using it again & everyone loves it.
Top Review by Gruenes
This is an excellent recipe, thanks for posting Mom!!! You saved me from having to post a recipe. Another pointer is to use Campbell's Chicken Gumbo soup, it has the best favor!!!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) can chicken gumbo soup
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 8 -12 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the Ground Beef with the Onion, Salt & Pepper in skillet. Could use more or less onion to suit your own taste.
- Stir in Soup & Ketchup. Could use more or less ketchup to suit your own taste.
- Simmer for approximately 20 minutes & serve on the Hamburger Buns.
- If making multiple batches for a large amount of people, it can be mixed together in a Crock pot after browning the Ground Beef & cook on low for 2-4 hours.