Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This savory pulled pork can be tossed with your favorite bbq sauce or used in tortillas or taco shells as an alternative to taco meat.
- 3 lbs pork shoulder or 3 lbs boston butt
- 8 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper
- 1 cup beef broth
- Combine garlic with next 6 ingredients.
- Rub seasonings all over pork roast.
- Place pork roast in a roasting pan with a cover, and pour beef broth in the bottom of the pan.
- Cover and roast in a preheated oven at 325 degrees for 2 1/2-3 hours.
- Remove roast and shred with 2 forks. Serve with bbq sauce and rolls or in tortillas with your favorite mexican fixings. Delicious!