Prep 10 mins
Cook 14 mins
These are a staple in my house, I make them weekly and freeze half for lunches. Another great recipe I got from my sister. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With a mixer, cream butter, add both sugars.
- Add eggs, beating in between each, and vanilla.
- In a seperate bowl measure out the 3 dry ingredients, sift together and add to cookie dough.
- When blended mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes.