1/2 Photos of My Family's Favorite Chili
1 hr 15 mins
susie cooks's Note:
This is so easy and everyone loves it. Set out some bowls of sour cream and shredded cheese to top the chili. We like to serve it in bread bowls. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 (10 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle dark beer
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1Ina large pot, brown the beef, onions and garlic for about 8-10 minutes.
- 2Drain fat and add the remaining ingredients.
- 3Cook for one hour over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- 4Serve in individual bowls and top with desired garnishes.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Family's Favorite Chili
Serving Size: 1 (567 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 931.1
- Calories from Fat 335
- Total Fat 37.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 154.2 mg
- Sodium 1834.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.4 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 63.2 g