I concocted this to substitute applesauce for part of the butter. I will have to make these and indicate how long to bake them for (sorry!). Or you can estimate based on a similar recipe. Prep and baking times are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray bottom and sides of 8" square pan with cooking spray.
- 2Adjust rack to bottom third of oven.
- 3Preheat to 325 F for glass pan, 350 F for metal pan.
- 4Pour melted butter into mixing bowl. Stir in each ingredient in the order given.
- 5Pour into prepared pan; tilt to spread evenly.
- 6Bake until toothpick in center comes out with moist and fudgy crumbs clinging to it (i.e., not "clean").
- 7Cool in pan on a rack at least 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Extra Special Brownies (Lower Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.1
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 35.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 2.5 g