1/2 Photos of My Everyday Bread
3 hrs 10 mins
Dawn in Minnesota's Note:
I looked for a fairly healthy sourdough-like bread. Tweaked and tweaked until I'd made up my own recipe. The basil gives it a sweetness. Hope you like it. My bread machine only needs 1/2 tsp yeast, but most others seem to need more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour oil into bread machine container. In a small liquid measure, pour about 1/2 can of beer. Fill with water up to 1 1/3 cup mark.
- 2Add all dry ingredients, in order listed.
- 3Note: reverse ingredients if your machine requires dry first.
- 4Run on basic bake cycle.
- 5When it beeps, wait about 5 minutes before removing.
- 6Wrap in a towel while warm for softer crust.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Everyday Bread
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1186.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 789.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 206.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 20.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.0 g