Recipe by kate09
This is something that I came up with. You can use any fruit.
Top Review by brokenburner
The stuffing gets five stars, I'll say that. I'd make it just to eat plain! I used a small can of peaches packed in water, Walden Farms pancake syrup, and about half the cinnamon. The peaches didn't get MUSHY, but they were deliciously soft and sweet. For the omelet, I used half a cup of All Whites and a splash of soymilk instead of the yogurt. I'm not really sure why, but I just enjoyed the filling a lot more than the omelet. They didn't seem to really "mesh" together. Thanks for posting.
- 2 egg whites
- 2 (1 g) packets sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon non-fat vanilla yogurt
topping or stuffing
- 1 nectarine
- 1⁄4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- For stuffing dice the nectarine and mix with maple syrup and cinnamon.
- Put into microwave safe dish, cover, and microwave on high for 1 minute. Stir.
- Microwave another minute. The mixture should resemble pretty much mush now.
- For omelet, beat together omelet ingredients until frothy.
- Heat nonstick skillet and spray with non-stick spray.
- Pour into skillet.
- When it is set, put half of the topping on and fold.
- Put on plate and top with the other half.