Prep 1 min
Cook 5 mins
Something easy and quick yet very elegantly flavored. Makes a nice sauce too. Goes well with pasta or as a side dish to seafood. Butter can be substituted with spread or cholesterol free product such as butter buds.
- 1 (8 ounce) package whole mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon basil
- Combine all ingredients in microwave safe dish.
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Uncover, stir.
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes depending on your microwave.