I like this recipe because it's fast and easy to make. I usually serve it with some baked or gilled chicken and garlic bread.
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat for 3 minutes. Add Olive oil and vegetables and stir fry for 3 - 4 minutes. Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 - 2 more minutes.
- Season, if needed, with salt and pepper. I use Natures Seasonings.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and about 1/2 cup water. Stir mixture over high heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve the Alfredo mixture over the hot pasta and top with fresh chopped basil.