Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I like this recipe because it's fast and easy to make. I usually serve it with some baked or gilled chicken and garlic bread.
- 1 (8 ounce) pak linguine or 1 (8 ounce) spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cups stir fry vegetables
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 16 ounces alfredo sauce
- 1⁄2 cup fresh basil, chopped
- Cook pasta according to directions on package, drain and keep warm.
- Heat a large skillet or wok over high heat for 3 minutes. Add Olive oil and vegetables and stir fry for 3 - 4 minutes. Add garlic and stir-fry for 1 - 2 more minutes.
- Season, if needed, with salt and pepper. I use Natures Seasonings.
- Stir in Alfredo sauce and about 1/2 cup water. Stir mixture over high heat and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Serve the Alfredo mixture over the hot pasta and top with fresh chopped basil.
Major yum! I used a package of stir-fry veggies from the grocery which included carrots, broccoli, peppers, red onion and mushrooms. Then added some zucchini, squash and asparagus. I loved this simple and delish meal. Thanks babygirl65 for a heavenly dinner. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.