Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
my hubby and i love tamales and i had a few left over that had to be used so i combined two of our favorite dishes and came up with the ultimate casserole... my hubby and i just loved this and i will be making it over and over again.
- spray nonstick in an 8 x 8 square pan.
- brown ground beef and add green chiles.
- strain ground beef and chile mixture.
- pour a small amount of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the pan.
- lay the tamales in the bottom.
- pour ground beef mixture on top of tamales.
- pour the remaining enchilada sauce on top.
- bake for 30 mins at 350 degrees.
- add shredded cheese and bake for another 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted.
- remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes.
- serve with sour cream and enjoy.