1/4 Photos of My Dill Dip
1 hr 15 mins
This is a great tasting Dill Dip that I have used for years. I usually double this recipe and keep it on hand. Cook Time is Chill Time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix ingredients together, until well blended.
- 2Chill several hours or overnight.
- 3Serve with chips or raw vegetables.
- 4NOTE: I am a mixer and taster cook – I mix and taste – sometimes I add more seasonings to fit my taste.
- 5The longer it sits- the better it gets!
Browse Our Top Weeknight Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Dill Dip
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 702.4
- Calories from Fat 558
- Total Fat 62.0 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 90.3 mg
- Sodium 935.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: