Recipe by Chippie1
Tired of the standard deviled eggs, I combined quite a few recipes to create my own recipe. If you like a little sweetness in your deviled eggs, then this one is for you. Time involved includes 1 hour chill time.
- 6 eggs, hard cooked,halved
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon mustard (I combine dijon and regular mustard)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- paprika (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Hard Boiling the Eggs:.
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water 1 inch above the top of the eggs.
- Bring to a boil.
- Turn off heat and cover for 20 minutes.
- Remove shells, halve the eggs, and remove yolks to a bowl.
- Deviled Eggs Filling:.
- Mash yolks with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix either by hand or hand mixer.
- Spoon or pipe filling into egg whites.
- Garnish with sprinkled paprika.
- Chill 1 hour before serving.