Great healthy snack mix that gets me through the day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 3 ingredients together.
- 2Place in small tupperware or snack-size baggies in 1/4 cup servings.
- 3Each day, bring one serving of nut/raisin mix, one apple and one container of yogurt.
- 4Usually have yogurt and/or nuts in the morning, and apple and/or nuts (if I didn't have them in the morning), in the afternoon.
- 5Nut mix can also make a great topping on a salad, or if you put it in a cute bag with a ribbon, a nice healthy gift?
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Daily Snacks
Serving Size: 1 (350 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 236.5
- Calories from Fat 40
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 2.6 mg
- Sodium 104.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 33.1 g
- Protein 10.6 g