- 1 cup soybeans
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted sunflower seeds
- 10 apples
- 1300 g plain fat-free yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix first 3 ingredients together.
- Place in small tupperware or snack-size baggies in 1/4 cup servings.
- Each day, bring one serving of nut/raisin mix, one apple and one container of yogurt.
- Usually have yogurt and/or nuts in the morning, and apple and/or nuts (if I didn't have them in the morning), in the afternoon.
- Nut mix can also make a great topping on a salad, or if you put it in a cute bag with a ribbon, a nice healthy gift?