Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe has been in my family for as long as I can remember. It is unlike any other rib dish I have tried - I'm sure you will agree when you try it.
- 2 racks of baby-back pork ribs (approximately)
- 1 lemon
- 1 onion
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 cloves minced garlic
- Place Ribs in roasting pan and cover with thin slices of Lemon and Onion.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 1/2 hour.
- While Ribs are cooking, bring sauce to a boil- watch carefully as sauce will boil over quickly (note, you may want to double your sauce ingredients depending on the amount of ribs you cook) Reduce heat to 350 degrees, pour sauce over ribs and continue cooking for 1 to 1 1/2 hour, basting frequently.
This was very good. Made it as was posted.
Love it. Love it. Love it. I've tried soooooo many rib recipes without success until this one. I had no problem with the Worchestershire sauce. I didn't use the chili powder because I don't like it. I have used a similiar recipe for the sauce for short ribs.
I have not tried this recipe, but judging from other reviews, I will definitely try it and I will use my common sense and adjust the worcestershire sauce.....Thank you Dale for sharing your recipe.