1/4 Photos of My Dad's Sausage and Noodles
ATM 67's Note:
When my dad threw this dish together, he was living from paycheck to paycheck, and we were a day or two away from the next paycheck. He looked at what he had on hand, and this is the result. *The better you drain your sausage, the drier the dish will be. I prepare it very dry.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown sausage in a skillet, just like you would ground beef. Add onion and garlic to sausage as it cooks. When cooked, drain off fat. Set aside.
- 2At the same time, cook egg noodles according to package instructions.
- 3After draining noodles, return them to the pot and add the sausage, onion, garlic combination. Stir and mix well.
- 4Serve, topping with parmesan cheese and seasoning with salt and pepper to taste (I like red pepper flakes).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Dad's Sausage and Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 967.5
- Calories from Fat 432
- Total Fat 48.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 222.8 mg
- Sodium 1158.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 45.9 g