Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious sugar high, from my childhood, that the men from my family still indulge in. All the ladys just roll their eyes back in their heads, but my brother and I just keep serving ouselves and eat these Sundaes with a big smile!
- Do I really need to tell you how to do this.
- Scoop ice cream in dish.
- Add Strawberry Jam on top of Ice Cream.
- Drizzle syrup in a fiure 8 on top.
- Grab a glass of milk, sit down and enjoy!
- Any and all substitutions accepted if they have sugar in them!
I changed the ingredients a bit, but hopefully got a taste of what this would be like as is! Used frozen vanilla yogurt, all-fruit strawberry preserves, a very scant 1/8 cup of pure maple syrup & finally a small banana sliced! Would normally have done this up with a chocolate syrup, but the maple definitely made this a unique sundae! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick-A-Chef]