Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my aunt's recipe which my father loves. She used to make it every year at Christmas. I'm not a fan of pickles so I've made it, leaving the relish out and really enjoy it.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked elbow macaroni
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup pickle relish or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped pickle
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- We usually serve this chilled.