Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I grew up on these meatballs. My dad use to make them all the time and now I do for my family and friends and everyone loves them. We make a lot so we can have spaghetti one night and the meatball subs the next! To be honest I made the measurements as best I could but it goes by your own judgment. Once the eggs and bread crumbs are mixed you just shake the spices over the meat to cover evenly.
- Place the ground beef ( 7% fat is best ) in a large mixing bowl.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Then place eggs and bread crumbs in and mix well with your hands.
- Then put in all spices. The best thing to do is sprinkle them over the mixture evenly. I made the measurements the best I could, but I have never really measured before. I only went by my own judgment.
- Using a broiling pan so that the grease drips down inside of it, roll your meatballs according to size.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, turning the meatballs half way through.