Recipe by Girl from India
This is how I like my tea.
Top Review by bullwinkle
This was a new way to prepare tea for me. The tea had a very nice flavor. The place where I bought my tea didn't sell rolled assam but said loose leaf would give the same result. At least that is what they told me ctc stood for. Thanks Girl from India. Bullwinkle
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons sugar (or more to taste)
- 2 teaspoons assam tea leaves (CTC leaf)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add sugar and tea leaves.
- Bring to a boil again and reduce heat.
- Keep simmering for around 2 minutes.
- Add milk and bring to boil again.
- Reduce heat and simmer for a minute.
- Take off the gas and strain into 2 cups.
- Enjoy some kadak chai (strong tea) Indian ishtyle and Fay ishtyle too.