Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is how I like my tea.
Make and share this My Cuppa Tea (plain) recipe from Food.com.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add sugar and tea leaves.
- Bring to a boil again and reduce heat.
- Keep simmering for around 2 minutes.
- Add milk and bring to boil again.
- Reduce heat and simmer for a minute.
- Take off the gas and strain into 2 cups.
- Enjoy some kadak chai (strong tea) Indian ishtyle and Fay ishtyle too.
This was a new way to prepare tea for me. The tea had a very nice flavor. The place where I bought my tea didn't sell rolled assam but said loose leaf would give the same result. At least that is what they told me ctc stood for. Thanks Girl from India. Bullwinkle
excellent! It had a nice rich flavour. I didn't get that particular brand of tea though I looked for it, but I used Red Label Brand from India and it was delicious. Thanks Faye.
Plain & simple, and easy. This method does indeed produce a very cup of tea - not too strong, not too weak -just right. If you typically enjoy your tea with milk & sugar, then you will enjoy this method. Accurate, clear instructions as well.