1/2 Photos of My Cornbread
Chef Sunshine's Note:
This is the best cornbread ever, has been in my family for years. Simple to make, but delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Put the tbs of grease in cast iron skillet to make the cornbread crusty, then pour in all ingredients.
- 3(*Make sure the batter is not thin and runny, if so, add equal consistencies of flour and cornmeal to thicken*).
- 4I sometimes add a little bit of salt, and a tbs of sugar, but this is optional.
- 5Bake on 400-425 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Cornbread
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.3
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.8 mg
- Sodium 174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: