Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my tribute recipe to what used to be a weekly indulgence for me, until they started using some sort of mutant turkey chunks. The Turkey and Brie sandwich with a biting hot honey mustard and a nice warmed up selection of Brie.
- Mix your mustard and honey to taste.
- Separate your pita into halves on a piece of wax paper.
- Put equal amounts mayo/honey mustard into the pita.
- Adjust your brie accordingly, depending on the size of pita you get.
- Then pile on the turkey and eat up!