Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Something healthy to have for brunch.
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (or canned)
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 4 1⁄16 ounces sugar substitute
- 12 ice cubes
- 1⁄4 cup water (or skim milk)
- To freeze banana, peel, put in a ziplock bag and stick in the freezer overnight.
- Chop up banana and put into food processor or blender. Put in the pineapple too. To make blending easier put in the water or milk. Blend until smooth.
- Add ice one cube at a time. Then add sugar substitute and cocoa. Blend until even color all over.