1/1 Photo of My Citrus Cheesecake Dessert
1 hr 30 mins
It is very nice for presentation. Tastes like a cross between cheesecake and key lime pie. I kind of whipped it up because I had to entertain guests and it makes for a nice presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lime gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages fat free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat free sour cream
- 3 egg whites
- 3 (1/8 ounce) packets sugar substitute (equal, splenda, etc.)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar-free maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 1Preheat conventional oven to 325°F.
- 2Crush the crackers, add water and maple syrup.
- 3Spray with cooking spray and line a 9x11 (or similar) pan with the mixture and place in oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, soften cream cheese by placing in the microwave for 1 minute and combine it with flour and lime Jello powder.
- 5Add egg whites and mix with electrical mixer.
- 6Add sour cream, vanilla, and sugar substitute, mix until even.
- 7Take the crust out of the oven and turn up the heat to 450°F.
- 8Evenly spread the filling in the pan.
- 9Bake for 10 minutes then reduce heat to 250°F and bake for 30-40 minutes.
- 10Take out and cool for a few minutes. Then go over the edges with knife to separate cake from pan.
- 11Cut into 24 square pieces. Let cool before removing because it will fall apart otherwise. Topping is optional but it makes it look pretty.
- 12Cut up the lemon in a food processor to where its pretty much a light yellow mush.
- 13Peel orange and cut up the PEELS. Combine with lemon.
- 14Add the maple syrup and sugar substitute to the mixture.
- 15Smooth about 1 teaspoon of mixture on each cake.
- 16Add 1 blueberry on top of each cake and sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- 17Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Citrus Cheesecake Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 144.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free maple syrup
sugar-free maple syrup